Friday, October 27, 2006

"We're just two lost souls..."

After three whole hours of practice (total, for a 6 song 'concert'), with a group of guys that have never played these songs before (hence the sheet music), I present two songs from our quickly-thrown-together Pink Floyd performance. Sadly, the guy filming did not record "Shine On You Crazy Diamond," which was without a doubt the best one of the night. Oh well, here's a sampling. Don't be too hard on us... (and sorry about the poor lighting)

"Wish You Were Here"



"Hey You" ... damn high notes :-)

6 comments:

Andrew said...

Trev,

Thanks for posting! Those are two of my favorites. And that opening part to "Wish You Were Here" is one of the only things I know how to play on the guitar.

isaiah said...

Oh Yeah! What Andrew said!

Glad whomever found that "second button to the left"!

"Hey You..." You're too F%#@*^! talented.

Trev Diesel said...

Second button to the left? Are you talking about when he turned on the vocal Reverb? Hahaha...

Thanks, gentlemen-

Jon said...

Frimmin' at the jimjam!

And in your case, Jammin' at the frimfram!

Celeste said...

Great voice, Trev! Now I have to go steal my hubby's Pink Floyd album for more. No shaved eye brows, tho.

Thanks for posting it. Isn't technology amazing?

(plotting filming my DH playing)

Technology: my DH belongs to a music list and they put out compilations with each other. They even collaborate on each other's songs, over email. It blows my mind. Some guy (a bass god) in the Netherlands played on one of my DH's songs.

Anonymous said...

You dudes rock, The dudes abide. Speaking as the guy who didn't record the third song, wished I had. It was indeed the best one.