Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Trev Floyd

Our friends have an annual Fall Bonfire party and this weekend is the weekend. Most of the people who go to this party are musicians and someone came up with the idea this past week that since we're all Pink Floyd fans (a couple of whom I went to that concert with a few weeks ago), we should "cram" this week, learn two PF songs and perform them for everyone on Saturday night.

So, I guess I'm doing lead vocals, back-up guitar (no lead) and some keyboards on "HEY YOU" and "SHINE ON YOU CRAZY DIAMOND."

Should be a fun time... especially singing the last verse of "Hey You," if you know what I mean (non-falsetto, high C).

4 comments:

Celeste said...

get video! we want to see this on youtube!

isaiah said...

Oh yeah! Let's see some video of this Trev.

Pink Floyd- not too many cover his songs. :)

The Fred Roger's quote was spot on. This simple.

Trev Diesel said...

Allison - no, it's not... but that WAS a fun party! :)

Celeste and Isaiah - I'll see what I can do....

Darrell Grizzle said...

I'm with Celeste! I want video. Or at the very least mp3's!

BTW, String Cheese Incident does a pretty cool cover of Shine On You Crazy Diamond. It's part of their "Travelogue Summer 2006" collection:
http://sci.livedownloads.com/show.asp?show=971&artist=2

May you always be in touch with your inner crazydiamondness!