Wednesday, December 21, 2005

"You're... you're crazy man. I like you, but you're crazy."

Peppers: Hey, hey. Careful with that. That's the most powerful tranq gun on the market. Got her in Mexico.
Frank: Cool.
Peppers: Yeah, it is cool. They say it can puncture the skin of a rhino from...
Frank: [Frank shoots himself in the neck with the dart]
Peppers: YES! That's awesome!
Frank: What?
Peppers: You just took one in the jugular, man.
Frank: What? I did.

I kind of feel like I've been hit with a tranquilizer dart. I've been staying up too late every night and now I'm starting to slooow down. Not necessarily because I want to. But because I can't go on full throttle much longer. I'm doing ok emotionally/spiritually. Just physically tired.

Need some sarvangasana, a cup of roobios, a warm bed. Something. And pretty quick. Now, actually. G'Night.

3 comments:

Jon said...

Last night I crashed at about 5pm. I woke up this morning at 7 am. Much needed rest. Hope you get some, too. Merry ChristMass!

Mark Walter said...

Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

So I am reading Amy's blog...I just start laughing as I read 2 of your posted comments. It's great that Amy thinks Andrew's more funny than you and vice-versa for you and I. So I don't care that Kalli made me sick for 3 days...I don't care, I already miss that darn girl.
ta ta for now...kisses.

Laurie