Thursday, June 16, 2005

Resurgence

Image hosted by Photobucket.comThe illusive one returns!

Thank you all for your emails and comments over the past month. Your concern and compassion have been very much appreciated. All that has been unfolding in our lives (trips to the ER, a surgery and recovery, dealing with the stacking medical bills, an increased difficulty in getting things done around the house due to these injuries, etc.) are trivial compared with the real crises and suffering that others endure. But it is because of all of these things that BLOGGING got put on the back burner.

But I have missed "hanging out" with you all (if even virtually). Look for a new post within the next day and I'll be sure to swing by some of ya'lls sites in the meantime to get caught up on how you're doing!

Om. Shanti, shanti, shanti...

4 comments:

Jon said...

I'm returning, too, slowly but surely. Still busy with job hunt--related activities, not much time to stop and read.

Hang in there, all of you. This will pass. Blessings,

jon

Mark Walter said...

Nice to have you back.

JP said...

Welcome back Trevor, hope everything is going better for ya. Life at times seems to be one short step forward and 2 giant leaps back.

isaiah said...

Glad to see you back- Peace to you and many, many blessings. Your songs are great, Trev. Thanks for sending them to me. I'm sorry I haven't had time to comment on them- but, you are meant to write and do your thing with music. I think you know this, but just need a little direction (one foot in front of the other and doors will begin to open.)

I want to take the time to comment on them in more depth if you will allow me. In the mean time- hang in and hold on....and let go.

With love,
Tommy