Friday, January 07, 2005

Ok, I'm done for a while...

"What kind of bike do you have?"
"Eet's a Sledgehammer."
"Dang. You got shocks... pegs... LUCKY!
...ever take it off any sweet jumps?"



So I think I've watched Napoleon Dynamite probably* 7 times in the past week and half. I really didn't want to like this movie since it's pretty much* the "It" movie to watch now-a-days. But, alas, it has captured me in its captivating spell.

Curse you, Napoleon, for stealing multiple hours of my life. You're such a flippin' IDIOT!

(*ever notice how many times Napoleon says 'probably' and 'pretty much'?)

1 comment:

Jon said...

I haven't seen it yet, Trev, but it's on my list. I'm pretty much going to concentrate on writing my review of Peter Pan this weekend, and probably Dandenlion Wine after that.

Napoleon is probably just trying to stick with just the facts, pretty much.