Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Updates

Well, it's been some time since I've been here regularly, so here's a quick update. I hope to get back into the swing of blogging starting... today!

1.) It seems like all my free time is spent performing/practicing with Waltz for Venus or Pink Noise - though both bands are a lot of fun and I'm really enjoying myself.

2.) I got a new computer at work and it's pimptastic - including a 24" flatscreen from Dell.

3.) I picked up one mother-of-a synthesizer/keyboard - the 88-weighted-key Korg Triton Extreme.

4.) My wife likes update lists as well.

5.) Kalli, Amy and I went to the park on Monday. Click here for some cute pictures of the kid.

6.) I'm sorry for not visiting ya'lls pages recently. But I'm going to... right now.

3 comments:

Celeste said...

Hi Trev! If y'all ever do get over this way, I set up a yoga class blog for my upcoming Athens classes, "Ease Into Yoga". There's nothing there yet but it's accessible under my profile. Plus there's a website listing under my profile, nothing there yet either.

Can't wait to get moved!

Gotta show my DH your keyboard link...that's his main instrument.

Have fun with the bands!

isaiah said...

The Triton seems like the perfect keyboard- it's incredible what all it can do. I can't wait to hear some samples of what you're doing with it (BTW, how's Fog coming along...)

Trevor Harden said...

Celeste - I'll check out your links!

Tommy - yeah, it's a great instrument. Fog is not happening right now, I've got so much going on its giving me an ulcer, but I'll get back to that song... :( Wish I could simplify my life so I had time for things like that...